Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

FBI management: Sibel Edmonds is 100% accurate.

* btw - Giraldi may have given us the best shorthand reference for future 'is sibel credible?' questions:
"FBI whistle blower Sibel Edmonds and her numerous supporters both inside and outside of government... Edmonds is no crackpot and is considered to be a credible witness, most of whose charges were substantiated both by former FBI officials in 2002 and by the Department of Justice in 2005."
meanwhile, here's the transcript from KTM from veteran FBI counterintelligence agent John Cole:
I wanted to meet her cos I wanted to help her. I felt that maybe I could be of some assistance to her because I knew she was doing the right thing. I knew she was right. But I wanted to hear her side of the story.

I was talking to FBI colleagues in the administrative division who had read her file, who had read the investigative report and they were telling me a different story. They were telling me that Sibel Edmonds was a 100% accurate, that management knew that she was correct.

They were wondering what FBI management was going to do in regards to the Sibel Edmonds case.

Comments:
Just an off-topic advisory: Joe Cannon has linked to your blog and though I'm not as familiar with his take on other topics, regarding 9/11 he is a known disinfo agent, so really, anything he says would have to be considered suspect.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?